發表於 2010-3-7 00:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

簽到天數: 936

該用戶今日未簽到

升級   100%

發表於 2010-3-7 02:00 | 顯示全部樓層
本貼最後由 russ2567 於 2010-3-7 02:03 編輯

= =這是DEMO用,我買的真材實料好嗎。沒是替我找事做,害我還要出來澄清一下。
Newegg.com Botchup Sends Several Core i7 'Demo Boxes' to Customers
Newegg.com, one of America's leading online retailers of computer hardware and related sales, on its official Twitter page admitted to a botchup with one of its long-term partners that resulted in several customers who ordered Intel Core i7 processors receiving what it calls "Demo Boxes". These boxes probably are used to demonstrate what the boxes look like or weigh, or probably it's a case of "adulteration", forgery, and counterfeiting. Each of these so-called demo boxes contain a completely non-functional dummy of the processor, heatsink fan, and the instruction leaflet. When opened, the three don't really look like mockups, but when packed into the box, can easily pass off as the product.

Newegg swung into action after several customers got back to it reporting "fake Core i7 920" chips. Many of them were taken aback when their $290 investment yielded a big chunk of plastic, and a slab of metal on which is strapped on the processor's IHS. The chunk of plastic is molded roughly to the shape of an HSF, and a sticker of the HSF's top was pasted, so it could be visible from the little window on the box that lets you see the HSF. Newegg said that it has acknowledged that a number of "demo boxes" were shipped, and that its staff is working directly with each of the affected customers to resolve the issue at the earliest. It kind of begs the question: where did so many so-called demo boxes come from, and why are there so many of them?

使用道具

簽到天數: 10

該用戶今日未簽到

升級   100%

發表於 2010-3-7 04:04 | 顯示全部樓層
剛才 CNN 也報導了,newegg 不用打廣告也名聞國際了 !

使用道具

該用戶從未簽到

升級   81.57%

發表於 2010-3-8 15:00 | 顯示全部樓層
風扇超爆笑,還用圖片假裝,另外他還特別去鑄白色那個模也算有心了,還算有誠意的山寨品,愚人節產品提前洩漏嗎XD

使用道具